As environmentally conscious people, we strive to create as little waste as possible at home and in our business. YOLO products are manufactured to last years. They are made with care, consideration and quality materials. YOLO products are not disposable and nor do they need to be replaced frequently.
- Rotomoulding is a very clean process with no chemicals used nor effluent waste produced.
- The small off-cuts from each product are polyethylene plastic (LDPE 4), which we send for plastic recycling.
- The rotomoulding plastic that we use is UV stabilised so it can withstand the sun and elements. Of course, leaving any plastic product in the blazing sun all day will diminish its lifespan.
- We have used quality components to produce products that we are certain will last you a decade or two – at least. Product longevity really comes down to how you treat and store your YOLO products. Looked after, your YOLO could outlive you!
- If anything untoward does happen to your YOLO products, the shells, frames and components can be reused and recycled.